Friday, December 26, 2008
Hellooo ! I've actually went to my dashboard to blog in myy blog . After noticing there was an update .. I realised that i haven't been blogging for a longlong time here . SO HI ! I'm KaiYuan btw . Seriously , there's nothing much to update about . OH FINE . I dowan end so fast . So let me drone on the
lame & boring stuff . People who are like " whatever " please just stop reading . It will bore you to death .
OKAY . Now .. we're all off to secondary schools on 2nd of January .
I'm more excited & worried about well .. the first day of sch .
The feeling of school comes back ! But well .. its completely new too .
I'll be stuck with strangers [
well .. except MunEe perphaps ] & I dunno who the heck is my teacher & I hate how early i have to wake up !!! Urghh .
THAT'S ALL ! Its a pretty long post i hope .. ?
Haha ~ Byeeee !
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR NEW SCHOOLS ! Dun forget to update this blog often !
&this post was penned down at 7:59 PM