Sunday, November 16, 2008
Hi guys, I've recovered alr, thanks for the constant "you better?" and "hope you recover soon.". It really reminded me that no matter what, you guys will still be there for me [referring to my closer friends uh =] ]...
If you guys wanna see me, hoho, can go church. Every Sunday I'll be there =] Heh. Tgt with my DEAR QAD korkors && jiejies =]] heh. Woodlands 81 Circle, at 11.15a.m. service =] But can sms me also luh. have my number right? =]] eight one five three five one four two =] my email is esther_96e@hotmail.com , most of you know right? =] keep in touch, and love you all =]]
Btw... this is smthg super lame uh, But I'm soooooo happy I found my BELOVED... EEYORE!!! heh. =X Pardon me for talking crap, You guys have known me for two or more years now, you should know my character lerh! So now I have my DARLING
-Mumble [Happy Feet Penguin]
-Eeyore [Actually is my BELOVED mummy derh... I miss her. =X]
-An Elephant [hey, I still haven't return my knowledge to my teachers, I still observe grammar rules... Not alws. heh,]
-... w8 arh let me check... *Goes to wardrobe*
-Oh, my DUCKY!~
-My koalas =]]
6B forever!
And... to those ppl who hate me, I dont really care liaoo uh, =] You can continue to gossip. I wouldn't blink an eye, the ball's in your court now, I'm basically OK with everyone =]
P.S. to those I loveeeeeee to death:
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!! Must keep in touch uh! =]] <3
TO ALL: heys, sorry for such a long post, MISS && LOVE YA'ALL TOO MUCH ALR! I didn't go for grad all that leh, so you cant exactly blame me -.- Then last two weeks... -.- But... See you on 20th! After taking results can go celebrate =]] if good uh =] and... if anyone change number all that must tell me uh! =] and... PINK ROCKS! [I know Kai will agree] =]
Loads of loveeeeeeeeeeeeee, huqqqqqqqs & kissessssssssss.[NOT PHYSICAL!, hoho, I'm saving my first kiss for God-Knows-Who =]]
Est [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[=
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&this post was penned down at 10:32 PM